Game developer. I currently work in a company where I develop Slots games using SDL and C++. In my free time, I develop videogames using Unity3D.
Learn how to program videogames using C++ and Ogre. Also lear Unity3D.
Develop and maintain games for a machine for Spainish market:
- Improve common code in all the games.
- Improve on-site Game Engine.
- Develop some conections with machine hardware.
- Develop conections with APIs on Internet using RabbitMQ.
Maintain and develop the Jenkins of the team:
- Develop tools for Art team to run the games in their own PCs.
- Develop tools for Q&A team to download art files or executables.
- Develop tools for Development tesm to help to improve code.
Develop games using Unity3D:
- Develop some of the different games in the App.
- Develop some internal tools for designers.
- Develop the connection between App and Backend, like user managment, analytics, roles…
- Develop the system to download data and assets for different games.
Development of the Backend on Ruby on Rails:
- Help to maintain the code of the Backend.
- Develop the connection with different Apps stores.
- Develop different test cases.
All all this projects are developed in different GameJams using Unity3D.